- About Us
- Our Services
- Get Involved
Assisted Daily Living for People with Disability
Providing high quality, individualised supports in your home and community
Multicap Tasmania provides Assistance with Daily Living to support you to live the life you choose.
Our daily living supports are flexible and customised to your own needs, goals and outcomes.
At home, in the community, at school or work, for business, health or leisure, we provide one-on-one support, seven days a week.
You might want:
- support getting ready for your day
- to get out and about in the community
- someone to do household chores
- someone to help with food preparation and meals
- support with health and fitness
- assistance getting to appointments, or
- some travel support.
These are just a few things we can assist with.
Tell us about your goals and how we can support you to live the life you want to live.
Our points of difference
We are the disability specialists
- We have been providing quality services for almost 50 years.
- Our services are available to you quickly.
- We provide flexible services, customised to your support needs.
High quality staff
- Our staff have extensive experience supporting high and complex needs.
- We uphold the highest standards of quality and safeguards. High quality staff
- Our staff are experienced, qualified and highly trained.
- Our recruitment process includes safeguards such as Working with Children and Vulnerable People Checks.
- We meet sector quality certification and legislative requirements.
You’re in total control
- Supports are cost effective and self-directed - totally in your control.
- We can match support staff to your unique needs, based on qualifications, experience, physical location, and any other requirements.
- You can sign off on all shifts with our mobile time management system.
- You can use whatever funding source is available – Individual Support Package, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) or private funding.