We’re Recruiting Client Services Coordinator Burnie.
What we’re offering
· Ongoing support, training and development
· The ability to salary sacrifice so you can enjoy even more of your take home pay
· A positive, collaborative, and supportive team culture.
Multicap Tasmania is a leading disability services provider experiencing significant growth across the North West Coast and Launceston, this year we celebrate our 50th birthday. Join a caring, awesomely talented team of people who are passionate about improving our client experience and committed to being the best they can be every day.
About the role
We are seeking appropriately qualified and experienced applicants with a knowledge of contemporary practices in the disability sector.
As a Client Service Coordinator, you will lead processes of client intake and reviews, ensure funding arrangements are managed and the role has responsibility for key external stakeholders to ensure growth within the organisation.
We will welcome your application if you have:
· Experience in planning support services, ideally in an environment of consumer directed choice and control
· Exemplary communication and customer service skills, with the ability to build and develop internal and external networks;
· Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly develop an understanding of high quality disability support services
· Knowledge of NDIS compliance, standards and processes
· The ability to be innovative with a positive, solutions focused attitude and approach
· A passion for the client experience; ensuring we are empowering and encouraging our clients to lead their best lives
This role is permanent and a copy of the Position Description is available here:
For further information on the role please contact Melissa Neasey (HR Operations Officer – People Culture & Capability) on 03 6431 3211.
Applications must be submitted through the SEEK website and include:
· A cover letter detailing relevant knowledge, skills and experience. In addition the cover letter should address the selection criteria pertained in the Position Description **
· A current resume, outlining a detailed work history and any training/qualifications undertaken.
** Please note that applications that do not attach a cover letter will not be shortlisted. ** Please note that applications that do not address the Selection criteria will not be shortlisted.
Applications close: 9am Monday 2nd August 2021