Facilities and Maintenance Officer (Location – Burnie/Devonport based – occasional travel to Launceston) Full Time or as negotiated
An exciting opportunity exists working with a leading profit for purpose organisation, as a Facilities & Maintenance Officer. If you operate with a high level of commitment, can undertake short-term projects and oversee facility and maintenance services – we want to hear from you!
The Facility & Maintenance Officer will have a strong commitment to Work, Health and Safety practices, and engaging with external stakeholders along with the ability to oversee, plan and complete maintenance.
The position will work under direction from the Executive Manager, Business and Finance and will undertake a range of functions to support organisational goals and service delivery.
The successful applicant will hold a carpentry qualification or equivalent, attained previous experience in a relevant industry, service or an equivalent level of expertise and experience to undertake the range of activities required.
What we’re Offering
· Ongoing support, training and development
· The ability to salary sacrifice so you can enjoy even more of your take home pay
· A positive, collaborative, and supportive team culture
· Flexible working arrangements
Multicap Tasmania is a leading disability services provider experiencing significant growth across its North West Coast and Launceston regions. In 2021, we will celebrate our 50th year in operation. Join a caring, awesomely talented team of people who are passionate about improving our client experience and committed to being the best they can be every day.
About the role
We are seeking applications from experienced Facility & Maintenance Superstars! This dynamic, varied, newly established role will report to the Executive Manager Business & Finance and is critical to oversee the facility and maintenance services across our organisation.
We would welcome your application if you have:
· a passion and interest in providing excellent service
· Proven track record and experience in a similar role
· Excellent IT skills
· Solid stakeholder management and communication skills
· Skills to project manage capital works programs
· Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines
· Strong commitment to quality, accuracy and attention to detail
A copy of the Position Description is available here:
For further information on the role please contact Melissa Neasey (HR Operations Officer – People Culture & Capability) [email protected] or phone 64313211
Applications must be submitted through the SEEK website and include:
· A cover letter detailing relevant knowledge, skills and experience. In addition the cover letter should address the selection criteria pertained in the Position Description. **
· A current resume, outlining a detailed work history and any training/qualifications undertaken.
** Please note that applications that do not attach a cover letter will not be shortlisted.
Applications close: 5pm Monday 02nd August 2021