Full time or as negotiated.
North West Coast
Join a leading profit for purpose organisation during a time of significant growth and transformation as our new Program Innovation and Community Access Manager.
The Program Innovation and Community Access Manager is a newly established role responsible for building internal capacity and overseeing the design and delivery of innovative high quality, person centred services in our community access programs. As a strong, energetic and inclusive leader, you will ideally have worked within the disability sector in a strategic operational management role and have experience in diverse and innovative community access program development and delivery.
What we’re Offering
-Ongoing support, training and development
– The ability to salary sacrifice so you can enjoy even more of your take home pay
– A positive, collaborative, and supportive team culture.
– Flexible working arrangements
Multicap Tasmania is a leading disability services provider experiencing significant growth across its North West Coast and Launceston regions. This year we will celebrate our 50th year in operation. Join a caring, awesomely talented team of people who are passionate about improving our client experience and committed to being the best they can be every day.
About the role
The position forms part of the Service Delivery Team, reporting in to the Executive Manager, Service Delivery.
The position will be responsible for the operations, design, growth of activities across our community access programs. Key to the success of the position will be contribution to the continuous improvement of community access services, delivering exceptional services with the highest quality standards and achieving client outcomes.
We would welcome your application if you have:
· led the revitalisation of community access services in accordance with the agreed strategy and associated change management requirements.
· Provided supportive, collaborative and positive leadership to Disability support teams to achieve agreed client outcomes.
· experience in managing complex relationships, in particular developing effective culture and engagement, inspiring commitment and developing capacity
· the ability to design, lead, implement and evaluate significant change processes for effective outcomes
· Created a culture of innovation and continuous improvement in a changing environment
· A high level of interpersonal and communications skills including the ability to build and maintain relationships, negotiate and resolve conflict.
· Demonstrated ability to develop and implement client focused group based programs.
· Extensive knowledge and/or experience of contemporary service delivery for people with disabilities including the NDIS.
A copy of the Position Description here.
For further information on the role please contact Melissa Neasey (HR Operations Officer – People Culture & Capability) – Melissa.Neasey @multicap.com.au.
Applications must be submitted through the SEEK website and include:
· A cover letter detailing relevant knowledge, skills and experience. Please see **
· A current resume, outlining a detailed work history and any training/qualifications undertaken.
· Applications must address the Selection criteria pertained in the Position Description
** Please note that applications that do not attach a cover letter will not be shortlisted.
Applications close: 5 July 2021