- About Us
- Our Services
- Get Involved
Strengthening your ability to coordinate and implement supports and participate in the community
Multicap Tasmania provides Support Coordination to help people with disability and their family or support network to navigate the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Support Coordination can support you to understand and implement your NDIS plan. We can help you to find the right service providers for your needs, and coordinate all of your supports, including mainstream, informal, community and funded supports.
Working with you and your support network, we can assist you to explore your options, develop resilience in your own network and community, to resolve points of crisis and to build on informal supports.
Our Support Coordination team aims to build your capacity to undertake tasks associated with the management of your own supports. The type of Support Coordination you are funded for will be outlined in your NDIS plan.
“I trust that Multicap [Tasmania] have my best interests at heart. They are definitely open and honest which allows me to make my own decisions.”
How we can help
We can help you to navigate the NDIS through the different stages of your NDIS journey.
We can support you to:
- identify the services and service providers that best meet your individual needs
- coordinate service providers and supports, or build your capacity to coordinate your own supports
- obtain quotes for services and set up Service Agreements with providers source suitable accommodation and respite options
- link you into a job, or other community activities
- coordinate assessments, reports, and health and medical specialists
- respond to a crisis; or identify solutions for managing risky situations, such as aging carers.
- plan and explore options for times of key life transitions, such as leaving school or moving home
- monitor your NDIS plan outcomes and expenditure, and report back to the NDIA, and
- re-develop your goals prior to your NDIS plan review.
Why choose Multicap Tasmania?
- Multicap is a disability specialist.
- We know the NDIS – we have been supporting participants from the beginning of the NDIS.
- Multicap’s Support Coordination team is comprised of people with extensive disability services training.
- We have a wide range of services tailored to support people with disability of all ages and needs.
- We have been providing supports to people with disability for almost 50 years.
- We provide specialist supports for people with high and complex needs.
- We seek to provide the highest standards in quality, customer wellbeing and safeguards.
- We are a registered NDIS provider.